You enjoy your Mistic Electronic Cigarette every day, but have you ever stopped to think about what’s inside an e-cig?
Whether you use a disposable or rechargeable Mistic, e-cigs, our new infographic will answer all of your questions.
Here’s a quick guide to what’s in a Mistic E-Cig:
Both the disposable and rechargeable versions have the following features:
- Cartridge with liquid and built-in atomizer
- E-cig liquid containing water, flavoring, nicotine, and propylene glycol (a common preservative)
- A long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- A glowing red LED tip that lights up when you draw on the e-cig
Disposable Mistic Black e-cigs also have:
- Soft-tip technology
- Paper-wrap texture
Rechargeable Mistic E-Cigs also have:
- Removable cartridges that screw securely on to the battery
- Full-sized rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for about two days and recharges in a few hours using one of our chargers
Now, when someone asks you, “what’s in that thing?” you’ll know how to answer!
Share our Infographic on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and beyond to show everyone what makes Mistic so great.
And let us know what you think in the comments!
Check back here for more information, news, sales and promotions of Mistic products, or subscribe to our email list. You can get in touch with us in the comments below, or via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, or Google+. We’d love to hear from you!